Sultan International Electronics Company is part of one of the oldest business houses in the Middle East. Our parent company, WJ Towell & Co, was founded in Oman in 1866 and has been a leading business house in the region for almost one and a half centuries! More details of this company can be seen at www.wjtowell.com
We distribute/resell the following brands:
- Laurel Banking Machines of Japan. Note Counting/ Coin Counting & Wrapping Machines
- Nemo-Q of Sweden. Intelligent queuing systems
- SBM, Korea. Note counting/Sorting machines
- Teraoka Seiko of Japan. DIGI Brand weighing scales, eLabels & Tags
- Megatex of Bulgaria. Information Display Boards
- Huijin of China. Banknote Strapping/Banding Machines
- ScanCoin of Sweden. Coin Sorting and Coin Deposit Machines
- Bancor of Italy. Cheque Scanners
- Seac Banche of Italy. Cheques Scanners
- CashAccsys of South Africa. Cash Deposit Machines.
- Birch of Taiwan. POS and Barcode Label Printers.
- MCare – Money Sterilizers.
- Neopost – Folder Inserters.
- Henry – Currency Detectors.
- Mingda – 3D Printers.
- VCam – Professional Android HD advertising/information displays.